Investaura has recently completed a project to review and improve the 100+ processes of a telecoms service provider, covering Networks, IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR and Wholesale.
The project is now moving to the implementation phase, including change management. The scope of the project included:
- Mapping of the processes ‘as-is’, including RACI and workflows (inputs, outputs, roles, controls, interfaces)
- Comparison with industry Good Practice and with industry frameworks and standards (in particular eTOM, ITIL and IFRS)
- Gap analysis between ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
- Re-design of processes, at Level 2 (functional-activity level), including workflows
- Preparation/update of process manuals (policies and procedure)
- Improvement of internal controls, including Limit of Authorities (LoA)
- Implementation roadmap:
- ‘low hanging fruit’ for immediate implementation (fast to implement via training and communication, with high impact)
- more complex changes and transformation measures e.g. requiring some organisation, or re-skilling, or investment in systems.
The benefits for the client are numerous: align internal teams; standardise and automate processes; increase quality while lowering costs; accelerate the business; reduce customer complaints.
Investaura consultants are telecoms and IT experts with strategic skills and implementation know-how. They bring an outside view to the operations and the processes of the client, based on the experience acquired in more than 40 countries on 5 continents.
For more information about Investaura’s competences in the area of Business Process Improvement, feel free to contact us.