We cover the full range of Corporate Finance topics relevant to telecom service providers, suppliers, infrastructure management and IT companies, including:
In Finance, success is usually judged by value. A good investment decision is one that results in purchase of a real asset that is worth more than its costs.
- Company Valuation (DCF, Multiples)
- Fixed Asset Valuation according to IFRS 13 (Fair Value Measurement)
- Spectrum and licence Valuation
- Option valuation
Investaura helps you make better investment decisions, improve CapEx efficiency, reduce TCO, and create value.
- CapEx and OpEx optimisation
- R&D budget allocation
- Sale and Lease Back
Investing in real assets, project, and companies is not a standalone activity, but must be consistent with the long-term company plan, and also tie into a performance management process.
- Top-down Strategic Planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business Planning
M&A opportunities are often complex opportunities to evaluate. Investaura helps you make the process smoother and your M&A transactions become more successful.
- Target search
- Due Diligence and M&A support
- Financing and fund-raising